Samar Khoury is a British model who was born in the Democratic Republic of Congo to a Lebanese father and a Congolese mother. She speaks Arabic, English and French fluently.
Samar started modelling in mid to late 2010. She has worked with many photographers in the UK and abroad. She made the cover of the January 2012 Issue of Zen Magazine and gave her first exclusive interview to them. Samar has also featured extensively in international magazines. These include Amina Magazine, Black Hair, FAB Magazine, Femina Magazine, Miss Ebene, Pride Magazine, Winkler Magazine...
Samar's exotic appearance and her exciting hairstyles have evolved with the help of the Vidal Sassoon Academy who first cut her big Afro-styled hair. Samar's hair shoot images were entered in the British Hairdressing and Afro Caribbean Hairdressing Awards and one of her images won Black Beauty Sensational Hair Award 2011. She has also collaborated with top hair salons in the UK such as Aveda Gina Conway, Ena Salon, Josh Hair and Beauty Salon, Junior Green, MK barber, Sandra Webb Hair, and Toni and Guy...
What is this?
A models reputation is a combination of their activity on modelmanagement.com and their rating by our in-house experts.
A higher reputation means they are placed higher in searchs and featured more across the site... increasing their chances of networking.
- London, United Kingdom
- 175cm / 5´9”
- Тъмно Кафяви
- Гръдна обиколка
- 82cm / 32"
- Талия (обиколка)
- 63cm / 25"
- 87cm / 34"
- 34 ЕС, 6 ОК, 4 САЩ
- 41 ЕС, 7 ОК, 7½ САЩ
- Real Life & People
- Висша мода
- Части на тялото
- Hip hop
- Артистични голи
- Бански костюм
- Дамско бельо
- The Voice, Gele Tea, Brides of Culture, Adebayo Jones Luxury
- Pride magazine, Glamour magazine,Miss Ebene magazine, ArtaChic,Black Hair magazine,Back Beauty and Hair magazine,The Independent magazine,Turf Magazine,Wrinkler magazine
- Zen magazine, FAB magazine, Fee Uhssi ,,Richard Quinn,Riyka,Sadio Bee,Saint Best,Sanaz Shirazi,Serefina,Sukiran Singh,Tammam Couture,Tresor Paris,Vilvin Sabu,Yes London,YuliaKunze,Zoe Boomer
- Abaya Collection,Ayikai couture,Amaziah Jewellery,Andrew Majtenyi,Alevis Mbola,Anoosh,Ara jo,Bravoure,Brett Russell,Charles of London,Dancing Dolls UK,Debbie Carlistle Bouquets,Fabryan,Fee Uhssi designs,Gemma Veitch,Hoodswagaa,Ivana Basilotta ,Jasper Garv
- Abi Oshodi, John oakley , John Farrar and Joseph Sinclair
- Eric Shneider
- Burkittphoto,Christophe Knausz,Mofo Photography and MDF Retouching