A superhero for our times, a figure with great powers and great ambivalence.
Superheroes are not supposed to get fired. Sure, they quit now and then, but saving the world from evil forces would appear to be a pretty secure career choice since bad guys are never in short supply.
To the rest of the world, superhero symbolizes broad shouldered, unconflicted, virtually indestructible. So we've preferred to see ourselves that way, too. I, myself is none of those things. I'm burdened by self-doubt... wants to do the right thing but isn't always sure what that is. I am constantly forced to choose between helping others and helping myself. Yes, I look tough, but easily injured. And there had never been a hero who had personal problems. And there had never been a hero who, even though he triumphed over villain, would never achieve a full victory because there was always something that he regretted or felt guilty about.
...I too, was bitten by a genetically altered spider that made my life changed - these are the people who helped me face reality and life not perfectly but as if a fairy tale, written by God's fingers.
- music of every kind
- anything food with chilies in it
- blue, copper/rust, silver, green
- people who knows me
- acting, singing, hosting, reading, writing, drawing
- teaching my students
- my true friends
- Yuletide and New Year's eve
- Marinel Santos, Dk Dijam, Gareth Gates, Shakira, Eminem, Barry Manilow
- Bamboo, Parokya ni Edgar, Westlife, The Calling, The Corrs, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Air Supply, Simple Plan
- “PAANO” by Shamrock
- people not listening to me or accepting my point of view
- coffee... I don't drink it all, but if I was to drink it, the only reason was if I really needed to wake up
- smoking and never been drunk in my life (^_^) !
- ice cream
- war and violence
- too possessive, would be a turn-off
- telling falsehood
- blowing his own horn
- to be a TV presenter one day
- break any category in the Guinness Book of Records
- got the power to talk and understand animals
- join one of the famous talent/personality search on TV
- dreamed of being Spider-Man (^_^) !
- to sing with a famous band in and out the country
-strange duet with my princess
- have a conversation with the holy triune God
- I used to take ages to get my hair sorted out in the mornings.
- Enjoys nothing better than a shower. I'll take about an hour or more doing the whole thing. I love the shower because it's so relaxing.
- I admit my crap at chatting people up, but I think I'm getting better from that.
- Keen on helping others specially my friends.
- When I was 12, then I've got my interest to music.
- Loves scaring myself by listening to ghost stories and easily gets worked up about spooky happenings.
- dedicated and philosophical, such an affectionate person, level-headed but sometimes hot headed, very lively but sometimes quiet, reserved but also friendly
- PLACE I WANTED MOST: on stage ideal
(...hOw cOrNy eH!wHahHahA!)
...Tarlac State University '08 - ENGLISH (Attended for Graduate School)