- About me
Be the first to leave a review.
Passionated by fashion I'm a model since 2008. I have a professional attitude, but don't mind having fun in what I do. Since I'm not a mannequin doll I love to be part of the concept and help with the styling. I have a good eye for detail and am very critical, so I expect a team from photographers and stylists who are as perfectionistic as I am.
That's the reason why I don't accept just any kind of collaboration, especially not on TFP base. I'm still open for free work, but come up with some kick-ass concepts!
In return you'll get a good prepared model for any kind of shoot (paid or free), from moodboard to styling.
You will see I have a lot of dark fashion themed photo's, since this is my daily clothing style. But PLEASE ask me for all kind of styles! There's nothing else I love more than playing another character.
Next modelling I'm also available for roles in videoclips, movies and commercials. Check my experiences below.
I'm able to travel worldwide if travel- and hotelcosts are covered.
I just can't come to you anytime since I'm a student Fashiondesign, but in vacations wouldn't be a problem.
FOR MORE PICTURES FOLLOW MY FACEBOOKPAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SharonB.fanpage
Also follow/add me on:
Google +: https://plus.google.com/u/1/107669529113416931106/posts
- Ardita Fetish Fashion
- Attitude Holland
- Bas Bossaerts
- Bjorn Kersten
- Black Norns Clothing
- David Paulus
- Erika Bus
- Jessica-Ann Schoonjans
- Kaat Tilley
- La Bahia Lifestyle
- Outrageous (Denny Rose)
- Peter Domenie
- Skeletons in the Closet
- Tristan & Izolda
- Ambersley - Amy Atwell (Bookcover)
- An Immodest Proposal - Kathryn Anthony (Bookcover)
- Belleza Magazine
- Book of Fame (Belgium Digital)
- BUZZ Photo
- Dark Beauty Magazine
- Dark Beauty Magazine
- Death and the Crimson Night - Marie Hall (Bookcover)
- Death and the Hallowed Night - Marie Hall (Bookcover)
- Drive-In Magazine
- Giuseppina Magazine
- Fart Magazine
- Kustom Garage
http://www.kustomgarage.it/index.php?op … hotography
- Lite On 5 (Narafi school)
- Lite On 6 (Narafi school)
- P-Magazine - Facegirl of the week
- P-Magazine - Cover & Interview
https://www.facebook.com/SharonB.fanpag … mp;theater
- Rockabella Calendar 2010 Miss July
- Rockabella Calendar 2011 Miss March
- Rockabilly-Online.com - Pinup of the week
- The Diddington Diamond - Wendy Burdess (Bookcover)
- Titillating Tales - Larissa Lyons (Bookcover)
MORE TO COME SOON